About the Latin Twist Cocktails Book
The award-winning food bloggers from Muy Bueno and The Sweet Life have teamed up to create this exciting collection of Latin cocktails. Yvette and Vianney are known for their flavorful Latin/Mexican recipes with easy-to-find ingredients.
The Latin-inspired drinks on their blogs have been so popular that they’ve decided to devote a whole book to them! From Latin America and Spain, these cocktails are the perfect party primer and resource for the busy modern host.
Latin Twist delves into the history of each country’s liquors, followed by traditional cocktails and original recipes. Go beyond mojitos and sangria to discover a luscious Passion Fruit Caipirinha from Brazil, or a fruity Borgoña from Colombia. Just one sip and you’ll be transported to the tropical destination of your dreams.
Whether you are preparing for a Latin-inspired fiesta or entertaining a few friends, these tantalizing concoctions can be prepared without hard-to-find tools or ingredients. With its gorgeous full color photos, Latin Twist is a unique gift for the adventurous mixologist, or the party planner who has it all.
Latin Twist features:
- 97 traditional and original cocktail recipes from 20 countries;
- Brief historical facts of the alcohols used in each country;
- Latin American illustrated map of cocktails;
- Gorgeous color photography throughout;
Join us on the “Latin Twist” Book Tour
MEET “LATIN TWIST” AUTHORS, VIANNEY RODRIGUEZ AND YVETTE MARQUEZ
BOOK TOUR DATES:
We’ll be updating often, so please check back for updated listings!
- JUNE 5, 2015 — Denver Tea Room and Coffee Salon, Denver, CO (5:30 – 8:00PM)
- JUNE 12, 2015 — Paloma Blanca, San Antonio, TX (PRIVATE EVENT)
- JUNE 13, 2015 — Melissa Guerra – Latin Kitchen Market, San Antonio, TX (11AM –1PM)
- JUNE 13, 2015 — Thinking Girls Boutique, Houston, TX (6:00 – 8:00PM)
- JUNE 20, 2015 — Barnes & Noble “Fountains at Farah”, El Paso, TX (2:00 – 4:00 PM)
- JULY 17, 2015 — Tales of the Cocktail, New Orleans, LA (11:00AM – 12:00PM)
- JULY 18, 2015 — Tales of the Cocktail, New Orleans, LA (4:00 – 5:00 PM)
- SEPT. 26, 2015 – Casa Artelexia, San Diego, California (2:00-4:00 PM)
- SEPT. 28, 2015 – Traveler’s Bookcase, Los Angeles, California (6:00-7:30 PM)
- SEPT. 29, 2015 – Melissa’s Produce, Los Angeles, California (Private Event)
- OCT. 17, 2015 – Texas Book Festival, Austin, Texas (TBA) (Demo/book signing)