Famous Queso Dip
My VELVEETA & Ro*Tel® queso addiction began the evening my Uncle Israel walked into my 13th birthday party carrying this dip in a crockpot.
I blame/love him for introducing me to this dip. When I miss my easy going 13 year old life (which lately has been often) I make this dip.
Do I share? Sometimes. Do I feel 13 again? Yes! Enjoy!
A quick, really quick way to get ready for movie night, midnight munchies or avoid cooking altogether. Queso!
Serve warm with plently of homemade tortillas chips and your set!!
- 1 lb. (16 oz.) VELVEETA®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 can (10 oz.) RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- MIX ingredients in 2-qt. microwaveable bowl.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring after 3 min.
- SERVE with assorted cut-up fresh vegetables, WHEAT THINS Original Crackers or tortilla chips.
Crave more recipes with VELVEETA & Ro*Tel® ? Try these: