I was recently invited to be a Verizon Ambassador and share..share..share pictures of my day when I wasn’t in the kitchen as a food blogger. At first I was kinda freaked out at sharing a bit of what I do during the day. There are days I tend to fall a little off my schedule and eat breakfast all day, shop online in my pj’s and spend my evenings watching cooking shows.
Then I thought why not?
It could be fun.
You would know a few of my dark secrets, (pic19).
So let’s get started. A few pics a few words. A little bit of Me, enjoy!
1. Everyone morning should start with a fresh piece of pan dulce (thanks sis!)
2. I shopped online for a pair of shiny earrings for an upcoming trip. (NYC)
3. I baked a batch of my cajeta empanadas for the winning bidder of The Colorado Bake Sale! Thanks for bidding Kay!!
4. Movie at the park with the kids and nieces!
5. My mami and I made Spicie Foodie Pastel de Chocolate Mexicano, for a neighbor. Delish!
6. Working on recipe with Avocados.
7. Driving to Jury Duty, Sinton, Texas.
8. Texas wind power in Taft, Texas.
9. Craving tortellini from Around the World in 80 Plates, episode 6.
10. Adapted, loaded with poblanos.
11. Picked up a few new Margarita glass.
12. Perfect for my agua fresca addiction.
13. A new tortilla warmer.
14. HAD to have this cheese.
16. Avocado grilled cheese sandwiches. YUM!
18. Men’s Olympics basketball. I (heart,swoon,love,adore) Luis Scola!
19. This happened at midnight.
20. Currently addicted to the Olympics. Who isn’t?
Thanks Verizon, I am loving the new phone. Easy to use and super fast wireless. What’s not to love!!
Sweet Life Disclosure ~ I am participating in the Verizon Wireless Ambassador program and have been provided with a wireless device and three months of service in exchange for my honest opinions about the product.