Carrot Cucumber Margarita
We’re making the Easter bunny jealous today with a refreshing carrot cucumber margarita!
After a busy day of preparing the days festivities the adults will definitely need a refreshing margarita to help us wind down. From the food, decorations, egg hunt, games, candy and the messy clean up the party most likely will stretch into the evening. Lucky us.
I plan on unwinding with one of these gems. Don’t you just love the intense orange? It screams Spring!
The taste on the other hand soothes the tired, weary feet from a long day of chasing kids and dodging confetti filled cascarones. Thank goodness for my friend tequila. Enjoy!
- Lime wedges
- 1 cup tequila
- 1 cup fresh carrot juice
- ½ cup cucumber fresh cucumber juice
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup Cointreau
- Ice cubes
- On a small plate spread salt. With lime wedges moisten rim of 6 ounce glasses.
- Dip glasses into salt.
- Place glasses into freezer to chill.
- In a pitcher combine tequila, carrot juice, cucumber juice, lime juice and Cointreau.
- Remove glasses from freezer and serve margarita mixture over ice.
- Garnish and Enjoy!