Grilling for the family is one of our favorite summertime rituals.
We grill, we chomp and we catch up.
A relaxing day, with easy clean up and an easier grilled meal.
This chicken recipe comes together in 2 minutes flat. Chicken breasts marinated in chile, honey and lime juice.
Grilled and served with your choice of beans, potato salad or even in on a bun this chicken makes me happy.
It’s one of my easy, very easy go to summer recipes. Enjoy!
- 1 canned chipotle in adobo chopped
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- Black pepper
- 4 chicken breasts
- Mix together chopped chipotle, honey, lime juice, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add chicken and turn to coat completely.
- Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Prepare grill to medium high heat.
- Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 minutes on each side or until done.
These are just a few of my tips for grilling while also being the host. I would love if you would share your tips with me! One of my lucky readers who answers below will win a $25 Sears Gift Card!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Sears. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.