Papaya Rum Punch
Looking for a vacation in a glass? Well I’ve got you covered. My papaya rum punch is not only refreshing it’s light, fruity and simply beautiful. Made with papaya, orange juice and rum this papaya rum punch will have you feeling tropical any day of the week.
Bonus this recipe serves four, so feel free to invite a few friends over for a staycation. Kick back, watch the sunset and sip the day away.
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 cups papaya juice chilled
- 1 cup orange juice chilled
- 1 cups dark rum
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 cup club soda chilled
- Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan over high heat.
- Cook until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; transfer sugar mixture to a small bowl. Chill.
- To a pitcher filled with ice add sugar mixture, juices, rum, lime juice and stir to combine. Top with club soda, serve garnished with orange slices.