Happy National Tequila Day!
To celebrate I’m whipping up fresh Peach Palomas with Tequila Cazadores!
I recently hosted an intimate dinner to celebrate my love for sharing recipes here on Sweet Life.
It also fell on the exact day ten years ago I hit publish for the first time. I knew I wanted to serve up a very special cocktail to commemorate the evening with my creative friends.
Bring on the Palomas!
I adore Palomas, one of Mexico’s most popular cocktails the Paloma is refreshing with its mix of sweet & sour and is great for all your summer entertaining.
Palomas get their tart flavor from grapefruit soda, and plenty of fresh lime juice. For this paloma I added fresh peach juice for a touch of sweetness and Tequila Cazadores Blanco.
Tequila Cazadores Blanco goes straight from distillation to the bottle. Bottled after distillation to preserve its clean taste and soft finish. Essences of pure agave shine through, creating a clean taste and a short, sweet finish. This natural, light flavor makes Tequila Cazadores Blanco ideal for mixing.
A spicy salt rim and fresh diced peaches take this cocktail to the next level.
- lime wedges
- tajin or spicy salt
- 2 ounces Tequila Cazadores Blanco
- 4 ounces fresh peach juice
- 3 ounces grapefruit soda Squirt or Fresca
- Limes wedges and fresh peach slices for garnish
- Run a lime wedge around the rim of a glass, dip into tajin or spicy salt. Add tequila and fresh peach juice, stir to combine. Fill glass with ice, top with grapefruit soda. Garnish with fresh lime and peach slices.