Zesty Mac and Cheese
I found myself yesterday at the grocery store without a list. This has never happened, quite frankly it freaked me out!
I’m a planner, note taker, list jotter and almost a week ahead meal/blog planner.
Do the recipes get churned out in the manner planned? No, not always. But the ingredients needed are in place, somewhere in my pantry. The thought of preparing a meal to find I am missing a key component or garnish drives me mad. As a busy mom I don’t have the urge or the luxury to spend everyday, all day at the store. As a blogger I strive for the best possible picture I can capture.
So to say my last trip to the grocery store was unsuccesful is putting it mildly. I walked out with a bag of ice, oranges and tortillas. Try making a meal out of that. Lucky me I had a stocked pantry.
Zesty Mac and cheese with VELVEETA® and RO*TEL® a Texan delight, Enjoy!
VELVEETA® and RO*TEL® are hosting an amazing sweepstakes to encourage simple, easy weeknight family meals and entertainment ideas. Winners will be picked each week, and the more points you collect the more chances you have of winning! Grand prize winner will receive $15,000!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of VELVEETA/RO*TEL. The opinions and text are all mine.
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) elbow macaroni
- 1 lb. (16 oz.) VELVEETA®, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 can (10 oz.) RO*TEL® Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1/2 cup milk
- Cook macaroni as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Microwave VELVEETA® and RO*TEL® in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 5 minutes or until VELVEETA® is completely melted, stirring after 3 minutes.
- Stir in milk.
- Add macaroni to VELVEETA® sauce; stir to evenly coat.