Orange Papaya Margarita
Add a splash of fresh lime juice and you got yourself a glass of sunshine. Drink it up my fellow tequila lovers because this bad boy has got to be one of my favorite margaritas to date.
And there’s been a Bunch!
What are you waiting for? Bust out those juicers-blenders and get started.
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup papaya juice
- 1 ½ cups tequila
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup Cointreau
- Lime wedges
- Ice cubes
- On a small plate spread salt.
- With lime wedges moisten rim of glasses.
- Dip glasses into salt.
- Place glasses into freezer to chill.
- In a pitcher combine orange juice, papaya juice, tequila, lime juice and Cointreau
- Remove glasses from freezer and serve margarita mixture over ice.
- Garnish with orange slices.