Tequila Slaw with Lime and Cilantro
A kicked up coleslaw with a hint of Tequila. Swoon.
Save time by using a bag of packaged coleslaw mix. A splash of lime juice for zing; serve this coleslaw over tacos, fajitas or on burgers.
Featured on Cooking Light’s 5-Minute Side Dishes is a real crowd-pleaser.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon silver tequila
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1- 14-ounce package coleslaw
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss.