Champagne Citrus Punch
My youngest celebrated her first communion on Mother’s day which made the day even more special. The entire family attended mass together, we enjoyed a leisurely lunch and feasted on thick slices of chocolate cake. My heart was bursting with happiness looking across the table at my entire family celebrating this special day with me, even papi who recently had major surgery came over to enjoy lunch with us.
Later in the evening we headed out to the backyard where the kiddos jumped on the trampoline and we sipped the evening away on this easy, super, super easy champagne citrus punch. Simplicity at its best – fresh citrus juices, your favorite champagne and a few citrus slices for garnish. Keep the citrus juices and champagne chilled until your guests arrive, but don’t pop that cork until you are ready to serve – enjoy all those precious bubbles.
- 3 cups freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1/2 freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 bottle chilled champagne
- slices of orange, grapefruit or lemon for garnish
- Combine juices, champagne;stir to combine and garnish with fruit slices.