Sweet Life Disclosure: This is a sponsored post with thebar.com. Thank you for supporting the companies Sweet Life collaborates with to bring you exciting new cocktails.
Hey I heard it was National Margarita day! Time to celebrate, vamos!
To celebrate this fabulous day, which I personally believe should run the entire month I’m sharing with you one of the easiest, yummiest margarita I’ve made to date. When the fine people over at thebar.com asked me to share a margarita recipe I quickly reached for my bottle of Peligroso tequila and started shaking.
Peligroso Tequila, a splash of pomegranate juice, a drizzle of cointreau y es todo.
Happy National Margarita day mi tequila loving friends! Find many, many more margaritas over at my margarita love page.
- 2 ounces Peligroso Cinnamon Tequila
- 2 ounces pomegranate juice
- 1 ounce Cointreau
- Cinnamon sugar for rimming
- Cinnamon stick for garnish
- Rim a glass with cinnamon sugar and fill with ice. In a cocktail shaker filled with ice add tequila, pomegranate juice and cointreau; shake well. Strain into glass and garnish with a cinnamon stick.