Breakfast Tostada

breakfast tostada 1 Breakfast Tostada  mexican dinners breakfasts

Breakfast for Dinner!!

This is one of the greatest ideas ever brought to the table.  Obviously, a terrific mom invented this idea.  Breakfast is one of my favorite meals so; I get a little giddy when my kids ask for breakfast for dinner.

I’m in.  Breakfast tostadas are hearty, easy and adaptable to every taste bud.

Spread a layer of refried beans over you tostada and top with the flavors of your choice.  Pico de gallo is a must on my tostada for heat, while my girls love cheesy eggs.  Hubby goes overboard with the toppings resulting in a messy first bite, ah men. Enjoy!

breakfast tostada 2 Breakfast Tostada  mexican dinners breakfasts

This is a no recipe meal, don’t you love that? But here are  some suggestions..

Refried beans

Fried or scrambled eggs

Bacon

Sausage

Chorizo

Pico de  gallo

Salsa fresca

Cheese

Avocado slices

Crave more breakfast for dinner why not try?

Green Chile Chorizo

Huevos a la Mexicana

Texas Pecan French Toast

Comments

Oh i will take those at any time of the day any time of the year. They look so flavorful and amazing and we love our tostadas around here! Awesome

Please stop by for a great giveaway on my site today if you get a chance! Thanks so much!

Breakfast for dinner?? haha….
    I love breakfast too, though what I usually have for breakfast would be more like a lunch or dinner! I had tostada for the first time a couple of weeks ago at a food court- probably not the best tostada ever, but it was delicious all the same! Yours looks even better! ;)

UAU!!!
    Breakfast, dinner, lunch, whatever… I would eat it all day long as it has all the ingredients I love combined in the same plate :))).
    Cheers and hope you have a fantastic weekend,
    Lia.

Ahhh this looks AMAZING! I’m a big fan of having tortilla’s with refried beans and sour cream but this takes it to a whole new level.

Gota give this a try this weekend :)

This looks delicious! I’m all for it when my husband asks for breakfast for dinner, too! It’s often hard to find vegetables in breakfast dishes, but I love your tostada. It looks so fresh!

Yummy! I know what I want for dinner…and for breakfast tomorrow too! Thank you for tempting me with this post. I’m hungry now! I hope you have a lovely end to your week. I can’t believe it is already Thursday. Hugs and love from Austin.
    Monet recently posted..Grammi’s BrowniesMy Profile