|August 27, 2013||Posted by Vianney under Uncategorized|
They say when life gives your lemons…make lemonade.
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup cilantro sprigs
- 4 cups water
- 1 sliced lime
- 1 thinly sliced jalapeño pepper
- Start with fresh lime juice in a pitcher.
- Combine sugar and cilantro sprigs in a mortar; grind leaves with pestle.
- Add the cilantro mixture and water to pitcher with lime juice, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Add sliced lime and jalapeño pepper. Let stand 30 minutes before serving over ice.
recipe adapted from Cooking Light
© 2013, Sweet Life. All rights reserved. Please contact us to request written approval for reproduction of images and recipes.