Concha Rice Krispie TREATS for the WIN!!
Your childhood classic favorite rice krispie treats are made even better by adding Conchas! SI!
I love adding conchas to my recipes. I mean conchas make any day sweeter but adding them to classic recipes that I grew up enjoying make me SO happy.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 3 conchas diced
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal and crumbled conchas. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.