Gelatina de Piña y Nuez
- 4 tbsp 4 envelopes unflavored gelatin powder
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 ½ cups diced pineapple from can
- 1 7.6 oz can of media crema
- 2 12 oz cans of evaporated milk
- 1 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup pecans
Chop pecans; drain pineapple and dice. Set aside.
In a small saucepan, sprinkle the unflavored gelatin evenly over the cold water and allow the gelatin to absorb the water for 2 minutes. Simmer gelatin mix over low heat, whisking until gelatin becomes transparent, do not bring to a boil. Remove from the heat.
To a blender add media crema, evaporated milks and sweetened condensed milk. Blend until combined.
Carefully add gelatin mix to blender and blend to combine.
Add pecans and pineapple to mold, add gelatin liquid and mix gently.
Refrigerate 4-6 hours or until set. Unmold and serve.