Welcome to Week 4 of the H-E-B meal maker challenge where Texas bloggers come together to bring you Family friendly meals in 30 minutes or less and 7 ingredients or less.
This week’s featured ingredient is Egg Beaters. These hearty breakfast tostadas are a cinch to pull together and are great for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Also all Ten bloggers participating in the H-E-B Meal Maker Challenge are participating in a Pin to Win challenge. Pin this recipe to enter for a chance to win 1,500 in prizes. Head over to H-E-B Meal Makers Challenge Pin to Win site to vote, Good Luck! Sweepstake runs through Sept. 6, so get those pins in!
- 4 baked tostada shells
- 1 ½ cups Egg beaters
- 1 cup fully cooked refried black beans
- 1 large tomato diced
- ½ cup cilantro washed and chopped
- ½ cup queso fresco crumbled
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Pam non stick cooking spray
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add Egg Beaters, season with salt and pepper. Cook until edges and bottom begins to set, about 4 minutes. Gently scramble; continue cooking until cooked; an additional 2 minutes.
- Heat fully cooked refried beans in microwave and spread on tostada shells. Top with scrambled egg beaters, diced tomatoes, cilantro and queso fresco.