Quicker than waiting for the delivery guy these pizzas are perfect for game night, movie night or even a quick Saturday lunch. My easy Mexican pizza have become a family favorite. Crispy flour tortillas are topped with refried beans, ground beef, shredded lettuce, tomatoes and plenty of cheese. My kiddos love to top them with beans and cheese, place them back in the oven for a gooey-cheesy delight.
Instead of ordering pizza why not make your own at home with a little help from Old El Paso. YUM!
- 4 Old El Paso flour tortillas
- Olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso taco seasoning mild
- 1 cup Old El Paso refried beans heated
- 1 ½ cups Monterrey jack shredded cheese
- 1 cup thinly shredded lettuce
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place tortillas on a baking sheet and lightly coat with olive oil.
- Bake until crispy and lightly browned, about 5-8 minutes. While tortillas bake heat a nonstick skillet pan over medium-high heat, add the ground beef to the skillet breaking up with a spatula and cook until browned, about 5 minutes. Stir in taco seasoning. Spread each tortilla evenly with refried beans, top with ground beef, shredded lettuce, cheese and tomatoes.
Sweet Life Disclosure: This is a sponsored post with Old El Paso. Thank you for supporting the companies Sweet Life collaborates with which allows me to create fun and unique recipes.