Inspirations….

strawberry valentine 011 1024x685 Inspirations....     uncategorized sweet treats mexican dinners

Alex in upon us, thankful we are not  in the direct path but we are expecting substantial rain and loss of electricity.  So I will be completely offline until the weather clears.  I leave you with some of my favorite  recipes for inspiration for your upcoming celebration’s. I send you love and keep those in Alex’s path in your prayers.

Fruit infused water

water 010 1024x685 Inspirations....     uncategorized sweet treats mexican dinners

Fresh Strawberry Dressing

strawberry salad 017 Inspirations....     uncategorized sweet treats mexican dinners

Citrus Vinaigrette

citrus dressing 012 Inspirations....     uncategorized sweet treats mexican dinners

Corn Flaked Crusted Fish Fillets with Roasted Tomatillo Sauce and Fried Corn

fish2 003 Inspirations....     uncategorized sweet treats mexican dinners

Strawberry Avocado Salsa

strawberry salsa 030 Inspirations....     uncategorized sweet treats mexican dinners

Key Lime Cake with Pepitas

earth 003 695x1023 Inspirations....     uncategorized sweet treats mexican dinners

Fresh Orange Yogurt Tart

blackberr yogurt tart 076 Inspirations....     uncategorized sweet treats mexican dinners

Till Monday, stay cool…Sweet Life

grapefruit love 012 Inspirations....     uncategorized sweet treats mexican dinners

Comments

What a beautiful post with VERY artistic and lovely photos. I will have to check to find out where you are located. It must be frightening to be in the path of a hurricane. I cannot imagine. On the prairies in Alberta… we are not on a fault, not near the ocean… and the locusts are long gone.
    I now want some of those recipes…
    XOXOXO
    BIG HUG
    Valerie

Bonnie…I hope and pray that you and your family fair well through the storm. Have a safe and happy 4th…look forward your future posts.

Be safe and stay dry! I learned about fruit infused water when I was traveling… Come to think of it, it’s a great idea to try again! Thanks for the inspiration.

Everything looks great! Beautiful photographs as well!

Oh I feel your pain. Rainstorms are pretty common over here. Don’t forget to stock up on your batteries for your flashlight and cell and candles if/when the batteries die.

I hope you are able to stay out of harms way. Thanks for the wonderful recipes you’ve left for us to peruse while you are maintaining radio silence. They all look delicious. Take care. Blessings…Mary

Ohhh! Ahhh! I love everything I see here.

I’m sending you and everyone in the path of Alex, good thoughts,

Stay safe and be well,

Paz

So nice, Bonnie! I want to know more about how you made that golden, delicious looking fish and the strawberry avocado salsa. Otay?
    Hope you guys are well and that Texas wears through the storm. Cauldron Boy is flying into Dallas on Sat-hope it’s okay by then. I’m actually really worried about it…

I know all about hurricanes and my prayers go out to you and those in its path … gonna go back and take a look at those wonderful foods…love them all and great photos…blessed 4th to you and yours