Cinnamon Grapefruitade

cinnamon grapefruitade 032 480x1024 Cinnamon Grapefruitade uncategorized

My hubby owns, no take it back..owned a pair of shorts that I tenderly took captive.

I’ve had them for about 3 yrs.

They have dreamy drawstrings that I pull to get that exact fit.

I wear them when we watch our favorite basketball team, play board games or when I watch romance movies (alone with a bottle of wine).

They make me feel warm, fuzzy and comfy.

This Cinnamon Grapefruitade made me feel the same way, except it lacked drawstrings. Enjoy! Sweet Life

cinnamon grapefruitade 037 685x1024 Cinnamon Grapefruitade uncategorized

Cinnamon Grapefruitade

serves 4

Food Network Magazine

June 2010

Make 2 cups simple syrup adding 4 cinnamon sticks before heating.

Let cool then pour into an ice filled pitcher.

Stir in 2 cups each fresh grapefruit juice and water and some raspberries.

Comments

Oooh, cinnamon and grapefruit! I bet that is a wonderful combo. I just enjoyed a spritzer of rosemary-infused grapefruit juice at a restaurant. Now, I can’t wait to try making it at home.

Throughout our years together, Hubby has accused me off stealing some of his favourite shirts…I say too bad…especially since I’m in charge of the laundry ;o)

Cinnamon and grapefruit sound interesting enough for me to try it out…thanks for the idea Bonnie.

Ciao for now,

hi hi i thought i’m the only one that takes over her husband’s clothes. i have two t-shirts i officially declare mine
    your drinks sound refreshing, cinnamon and grapefruit, what a great combo. thanks for sharing

some how it would only be fitting to tie a cord (drawstring) around your glass… Grapefruit with Cinnamon – I think it’s a perfect Texan drink

Mmm I love grapefruit juice and the addition of cinnamon sounds just perfect. As do those dreamy drawstrings. Nothing like a good pair of comfy shorts.

How fun…I’m actually wearing a pair of my husband’s pants that I’ve officially made my own. So comfy! Thanks for sharing this tasty drink, sweet girl! I hope you are having a splendid Saturday night. Take time to relax and rejuvenate tomorrow. Hugs from Austin!